Ordet Alfa och Omega

Välkommen till min blogg! Här kommer jag att skriva om min Herre och Frälsare, Jesus Kristus och om min pilgrimsvandring med Honom.

Bibelcitat hämtade ur 1917 års svenska översättning och engelska KJV. (Om inget annat anges.)


Welcome to my blog! Here I´m going to write about my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and my pilgrimage with Him.

Bible citations are from the 1917 Swedish translation and the English KJV. (Unless otherwise stated.)

söndag 17 september 2023

       


    ♡ Even on the cross Jesus cared for His mother! ♡

Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother´s sister, 

Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. 

When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, 
he saith unto his mother, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! 

Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour 
that disciple took her unto his own home. 📖 John 19:25-27



Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long 
upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. 📖 Exodus 20:12


♡♡♡ 

Without Jesus we are lost for ever! 

One of the crucified thiefs on the cross next to Jesus 
asked Him for a thought, Jesus gave him Paradise! 


And he said, Jesus, remember me when thou comest in thy kingdom. And he said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in Paradise.  📖 Luke 23:42-43 


Even on the cross Jesus cared for you also!

Yes, you! 

Turn to Him! Tell Him that you regret turning away from Him and for trying to live your life without Him. Tell Him that you want Him to come into your heart and stay there! Ask Him to be the Lord of your heart, of your life. 
Don´t walk in darkness and on wicked ways anomyre. 
Run to Jesus and remain in Him! 

He´s waiting for you with open arms!

Jesus loves you so much, that He wants to spend eternity 
with you and give you eternal life in Paradise! 

Fear not!


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, 
give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Ye have heard how I said unto you, Igo away, and come again unto you. 
If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said,
I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. 

And now I have told you before it come to pass, 
that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. 📖 John 14:27-29 


Today I close with the following verse:

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. 📖 Proverbs 4:23


♡♡♡


The Lord bless you and keep you. 
The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. 
The Lord turn His face upon you and give you peace. 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen!

♡♡♡

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar