Ordet Alfa och Omega

Välkommen till min blogg! Här kommer jag att skriva om min Herre och Frälsare, Jesus Kristus och om min pilgrimsvandring med Honom.

Bibelcitat hämtade ur 1917 års svenska översättning och engelska KJV. (Om inget annat anges.)


Welcome to my blog! Here I´m going to write about my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and my pilgrimage with Him.

Bible citations are from the 1917 Swedish translation and the English KJV. (Unless otherwise stated.)

onsdag 17 januari 2024

Cry if you need to!


Here on earth we may have many reasons to cry. In grief, in losses, when hurt. 
And it's ok to cry. Even Jesus cried. It is written in 📖  John 11:35 "Jesus wept". 
That's the shortest verse in the Bible, but it says so much, in only two words! 
Jesus is both God and human, He showed feelings here on earth. It's ok to do!
 
When our time here on earth is done and we enter into Heaven, God Himself will wipe away the last tears from our eyes. Oh, I long for that moment, when my Heavenly Father will greet me welcome home, take me in His safe loving arms, wipe away my very last tear and comfort me! 

📖 Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

 Amen! Hallelujah! In Heaven! 

♡♡♡ 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar